Refrigeration system installation specialist.
Be part of our our multidisciplinary team, specialized in refrigerated equipment.
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment where your talent and knowledge are appreciated for their true worth and you can find fulfillment every day?
We are always looking to discuss your professional goals with you!
What a day with us will look like:
- Ensure proper functioning of refrigeration equipment
- Perform general mechanical maintenance and control tasks
- Install condenser and evaporator units, as well as related mechanics and control, by ensuring proper equipment set up and after-sales service, if necessary
- Verify electrical circuits and remotes
- Read technical plans and drawings
- Resolve refrigeration system performance issues and make necessary corrections
- Work alternately in the shop on installations and performing service calls
Required skills and abilities:
- DEP in refrigeration
- Valid, class 5 driver’s licence
- Experience in driving a trailer
- Aptitude for manual/physical labour
- Autonomous, through initiative and problem-solving
- Positive attitude, team player and courteous manners
- Interest in customer service
Why work with us?
- CCQ 100%.
- New truck of your choice
- 40 hours/week guaranteed
- Stimulating work team and environment
- Possibility of building your dreamteam